This copyright notice applies to all websites created and/or hosted by The Internet Divison of Vetrol Data Systems, Inc.
All information and graphics contained in the webites is the sole property of Vetrol Data Systems, Inc. and/or the owner of the page(s). All layout and design work is the sole property of The Internet Division of Vetrol Data Systems, Inc. and may not be reproduced or copied in any manner without written permission from The Internet Division of Vetrol Data Systems, Inc.
Limited Individual Use Permission:
Permission is granted for an individual to download any information for his/her own personal use. Redistribution in printed or electronic media format is strictly prohibited.
Limited Educational, Governmental or Non-Profit Organization Use Permission:
Permission is freely granted for distribution in printed format provided that:
- Source credit is given by including the phrase "Information courtesy of Vetrol Data Systems, Inc. Another CrossRoads community service." Hyperlink to The CrossRoads is to be active - http://www.vetrol.com/crosroad.html
- Secondary source credit is also given where applicable (example: the Chamber of Commerce information on the Vero Beach site.). Credit line would then read "Information courtesy of the Vero Beach-Indian River County Chamber of Commerce and Vetrol Data Systems, Inc. Another CrossRoads community service."" Hyperlink to The CrossRoads is to be active - http://www.vetrol.com/crosroad.html
- An e-mail message, subject "Use of web site information" to let us know where and how the information is being used would be appreciated. To give us automatic permission to quote your use of the material, please include the statement "Vetrol Data Systems, Inc. may include our organization's name and the intended use the information in its promotional materials."
Commercial Use Provisions:
Any business, commercial, or anticipated profit revenue generating use of the information contained within the sites created and/or hosted by Vetrol Data Systems, Inc. is expressly forbidded without written consent of both the owner of the site/page(s) and The Internet Division of Vetrol Data Systems, Inc as the . To request permission, please e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Company Name
- Your name and corporate title
- URL(S) of information requested
- URL(S) of graphics requested
- Planned use of information
Linking Policy: We welcome links from any site that is equivalant to a rating of (n 0 s 0 v 0 l 0) from RSAC. To request a link to your website, please see our Linking Information Page.
NOTE: While The Internet Division of Vetrol Data Systems, Inc. is delighted that you find our information worthwhile, we carry much material within our sites that either belongs to another party or for which limited use permission was given to us.
Thank you for understanding.